A holistic approach to skin health is your best defence against skin conditions like acne but navigating the world of whole-body, healthy living can be confusing and overwhelming. Jamie and Krystal share their knowledge and experience in managing and balancing a holistic lifestyle.
Topics discussed in this episode include:
- Habits, hormones, and their effect on our skin
- Important information for those who are new to supporting their skin through nutrition.
- Meal ideas for overall wellness.
- A quick "build to suit" framework for skin-supporting meals
- BROWS - "Spock brows", birth control + brows, filling brows
- Microblading - questions to ask before diving in
- Inflammation - and clues to know when you've triggered an inflammatory response
- Body confidence
- Advice for speaking with doctors
- Mother-daughter conversations about skincare and makeup
- Products from our teenage days
- What skincare products work for Krystal's skin
- Self-care routines
- Real mindfulness practices for busy moms
Helpful links from this episode:
- Little Bird Holistics
- Little Bird Holistics on Instagram
- Little Bird Holistics on Facebook
- Rising Moon Sisters
- Rising Moon Sisters on Instagram
- Radiant Rebel Facebook Group