March 27, 2019
A big episode where we cover a lot of ground including:
- Where to start when our relationship with our skin might need an infusion of kindness
- How to start "reading" your skin to know what it's trying to communicate with you
- The biggest trend I'm seeing in our Radiant Rebel skincare community right now: weak lipid barriers
- Causes of lipid barrier damage
- Signs of lipid barrier damage (it isn't always dry or sensitive skin)
- One way to check in with your lipid barrier
- Tips for supporting your lipid barrier
Find out more about Grounded Sage at GroundedSage.com
Find Jamie on Instagram @groundedsage
March 20, 2019
The Grounded Sage Podcast is a gentle wellness podcast for earthy, heart-centred individuals who want to contribute to a kinder world. We'll focus on cultivating an uplifting approach to skin care, self-care, and life!
If you feel overwhelmed with all the good you want to do in the world, how to bring balance to your life, and how to bring the compassion you have in heaps and bounds for others to some of your self-care practices, you're in the right place.
The Grounded Sage Podcast is hosted by Jamie Sabot, an autumn soul living in rural Ontario with her partner and their pack of rescue dogs. She's also the founder of Grounded Sage Skincare - a small, artisan skincare company that handcrafts natural, peace of mind skincare.
With a mix of solo shows and guest interviews, this podcast will focus on how to thrive as a sensitive, caring soul without becoming overwhelmed by all the "shoulds" of self-care, skincare, beauty, activism, creativity, and more.